On 19 – 23 March 2018 SMART Week of the Erasmus+ programme project Science, Math and Relevant Technology Creating Thematic Lessons for European Collaboration (SMART) No. 2015-1-SE1-KA201-012363 took place at ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences.
The goal of the week: use of ICT linked to science to solve real-world problems. Students and teachers from partner institutions had workshops in Hybrid laboratory and the laboratories of Electrotechnics and Physics; creative workshop at Jotvingių gymnasium and day of students teaching experience. They have also watched light, music and laser presentation had cultural experience in Dzūkija National Park, Birštonas, Tarzanija Adventure Park and participated in the opening of the film “Good Morning, Alytus”.
Dissemination event of the project was held on 20 March. The project and it‘s intellectual product Digital Guide were presented to the teachers of Alytus schools. Foreign and Lithuanian teachers discussed about school education in Sweden, the UK, France and Lithuania, real-world teaching experiences, use of ICT and experience on Best Practice.
order Soma WITHOUT SCRIPT The objectives of the Project:
- Developing transferable skills
- Strengthening the profile of teaching professions and quality through mobility and cross-border cooperation
- Entrepreneurial learning, international cooperation and relations for development
http___www.bigleaguekickball.com_category_press_ cheap soma online consultation Partner institutions:
- Lycée Charles Baudelaire (France)
- Tavistock College (the United Kingdom)
- Devonport High School for Boys (the United Kingdom)
- Alen Multimedia SLL (Spain)
- ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania)