Independent, non-political, non-profit organization representing the interests of all AK students.
The AK Student Association Office started its activities on 20 December 2001.
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Represents and protects students’ rights at the local, national and international levels.
- Actively participates in AK management and public life.
- Provides suggestions and conducts surveys helping to evaluate different opinions and expectations as well as proposes required improvements to the quality of study process.
- Organizes entertainment events, various competitions, seminars, conferences, national and international projects and discussions with business executives and state authorities.
- Fosters old AK traditions (Freshers’ Christening, Election of the best student of Lithuanian colleges, “cementing” of freshers, etc.) and creates new ones.
- Is active participant of youth organizations such as AVJOSAS as well as member of the Lithuanian Students’ Union (LSS).
For more information, visit www.atstovybe.lt