Erasmus+ aims at boosting skills and employability, and modernising Education, Training and Youth work.
Erasmus+ will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad. In addition to providing grants for individuals, Erasmus+ will support transnational partnerships among Education, Training and Youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and work in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe. It will also support national efforts to modernise Education, Training and Youth systems. In the field of Sport, there will be support for projects and cross-border challenges such as combating match-fixing, doping, violence and racism.
Erasmus+ brings together seven existing EU programmes in the fields of Education, Training and Youth; it will for the first time provide support for Sport. As an integrated programme, Erasmus+ offers more opportunities for cooperation across the Education, Training, Youth, and Sport sectors and is easier to access than its predecessors, with simplified funding rules.
- Erasmus Policy Statement
- Erasmus Charter for Higher Education
- Erasmus Student Charter
- Course Catalogue
- Erasmus+ partners of ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System
- Erasmus App
- European Student Card
- Application for incoming Erasmus+ students
- Documents for incoming Erasmus+ students
- Documents for outgoing Erasmus+ students
- Information about the additional support
- European emergency number for students 112
- International Exchange ERASMUS student network guidebook
- Erasmus+ projects