ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA/University of Applied Sciences was established in 2000 with the adoption of the new Law on Higher Education, which introduced a binary system of Higher education in Lithuania.
Students develop their academic and professional competences in two faculties: Faculty of Information Technologies and Management and Faculty of Health Sciences and Engineering. 11 internationally accredited higher education study programmes, 5 of them – in the English language, with excellent standards of studies, integrating international, intercultural and global dimensions, offer Professional Bachelor’s degree. The study programmes which concentrate on competence – based and professionally oriented studies are implemented in the fields of Business and Public Management, Informatics, Engineering, Technologies and Health Sciences.
ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA/University of Applied Sciences is involved in the life of regional business society, through active participation in regional science activities and research development, fostering the community skills of working under the conditions of rapid change of technologies.
Active involvement in educational EU programmes enables the institution to contribute to the implementation of integration into the development of European higher education.
- Flexible and practically focused studies, internationalized curriculum
- Broad and rich range and content of courses
- Professional integration and career prospects, being competitive in global market
- Trust of companies offering placements and jobs, know-how establishing own businesses
- Personal attitude to each student
- Mobility under Erasmus+ programme pursuing for international experience and understanding
- International study environment
- International visiting staff
- International applied research cooperation and networking
- Excellent accommodation facilities
ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA/University of Applied Sciences is a regional higher education institution which actively and successfully operates internationally and nationally as a centre of applied research and culture, fosters the country’s national culture and traditions, being socially responsible and open to the society.
To provide high quality higher education studies based on professional practice and applied research, experimental development and create conditions for lifelong learning.
ERASMUS CHARTER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
SPACE MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE