Application deadline: 1 August or 1 January
Applications cannot be processed unless they include all the following:
- Filled in information as required on the application system Apply now
- Certificate of Education (Secondary/Undergraduate degree, etc) including grades. (Country specific requirements here.)
- Certificate of recognition of the qualifications issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education of Lithuania.
- Information about recognition https://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements
- Certificate of The English language skills;
- Copy your Passport
Note: Legalized and notarized English translations are required for all Education documents.
Documents needed after acceptance:
- Bank statement about sufficient means of subsistence and the funds for return (subsistence means the amount of 0.5 minimum monthly salary for one month, the amount for return to the country of origin or a foreign country to which you have the right to travel, the amount of funds – 1 minimum monthly salary).
- Non conviction/Police Clearance certificate from countries of residence in last two years (needed for TRP application).
- Health certificate – issued no longer than a month prior the date of application.
Students under age of 18 must bring notarized Letter of Authorization/Permission/Affidavit from their parents/legal guardians.
After entering Lithuania you should:
- Sign a contract for studies with the university;
- Sign a contract with the dormitory;
- Open a bank account in Lithuania;
- Apply for Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania.