Application deadline: 1 August.
- Applications cannot be processed unless they include all the following:
- Filled in information as required on the application system „Apply now“;
- Certificate of Education (Secondary/Undergraduate degree, etc.) including grades;
- Higher education diploma (if applicable; country specific requirements here);
- Certificate of The English language skills;
- Copy of your Passport.
Note: Legalized and notarized English translations are required for all Education documents.
To end your admission procedure:
You have to provide Certificate of recognition of the qualifications issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education of Lithuania (SKVC). Updated information on the recognition process of your qualifications will be provided.
Documents needed after acceptance:
Document about sufficient means of subsistence and the funds for return (Subsistence means the amount of 0.5 minimum monthly salary for 12 months and the amount of 1 minimum monthly salary for return to the country of origin or a foreign country to which you have the right to travel);
Non conviction/Police Clearance certificate from countries of residence in last two years (needed for TRP application);
Health certificate – issued no longer than a month prior the date of application;
Students under age of 18 must bring notarized Letter of Authorization/Permission/Affidavit from their parents/legal guardians.
After entering Lithuania you should:
- Sign a contract for studies with the university;
- Sign a contract with the dormitory;
- Open an account in Lithuanian bank;
Apply for Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania (instruction will be provided. For more information: https://www.migracija.lt/esu-studentas1 ).