Application deadline: 1 August or 1 January
Applications cannot be processed unless they include all the following:
- Filled in information as required on the application system Apply now
- Certificate of Education (Secondary/Undergraduate degree, etc) including grades. (Country specific requirements here.)
- Certificate of recognition of the qualifications issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education of Lithuania.
- Information about recognition https://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements
- Certificate of The English language skills;
- Copy your Passport
Note: Legalized and notarized English translations are required for all Education documents.
Documents needed after acceptance:
- Certificate from a foreign bank and notarized letter of guarantee from parents/sponsors along with a document about their financial abilities (needed to present to Lithuanian Embassy).
- Non conviction/Police Clearance certificate from countries of residence in last two years (needed for TRP application).
- Health certificate – issued no longer than a month prior the date of application.
Students under age of 18 must bring notarized Letter of Authorization/Permission/Affidavit from their parents/legal guardians.
After entering Lithuania you should:
- Sign a contract for studies with the university;
- Sign a contract with the dormitory;
- Open a bank account in Lithuania;
- Apply for Temporary Residence Permit in Lithuania.