On 1-4 October 2018 Management group meeting of Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education programme project “Innovative ICT Education for Social-Economic Development (IESED)” No 574283-EPP-1-2016-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP was held in partner institution De Motfort University, Leicester, the United Kingdom. The following issues were covered for discussions and decision making:
- Insights from the internship” IT in the Context of Intercultural Competency”.
- Aspects of the Project Implementation Report (Progress report on implementation of the action. Achieved planned results).
- Insights into the achieved results, challenges and future plans of the project.
- Insights into the achieved results and futher activities of the project.
- Insights into the achieved results of the project expert activities.
- Issues of the Project Activities. Reports of the Project Partners.
- Discussion on the Issues of the Project Dissemination and Exploitation Plan and Sustainability Strategy.
- Project Documentation. Issues of the Project Budget.
Management group meeting members also had a study visit to School of Computer Science and Informatics and Cyber Technology Institute at DMU.