International Scientific Conference
STUDIES IN A CHANGING BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
29 March 2019
17 Studentu Street, Alytus, Lithuania
- Perspectives for the Development of Lithuania’s Economy
- The Modern Labour Market Needs
- Sustainable Development of Lithuanian Regions
- Integration of Graduates into the Labour Market
- Entrepreneurship Skills Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Studies – Investing in Future of Business
- Relationship between Theory and Practice
- Experience and Perspectives of Cooperation with Social Partners
- Participiant online registration till 11 March 2019
- „Studies in a Changing Business Environment“ ISSN 2029-2805 (print), ISSN 2029-2813 (online) with the signed peer-review form of a scientist and declaration of the author/s till 11 February 2019 by e-mail email@example.com
The collection of scientific articles is a peer-reviewed periodical “Studies in a Changing Business Environment” ISSN 2029-2805 (print), ISSN 2029-2813 (online), published every two years and included in the Index Copernicus database.
The conference materials are scheduled to be prepared before the beginning of the conference.
Conference fee– 20 Eur.
Information for payment:
CITADELE bank, LT437290000001700144
Bank BIC code INDULT2XXXX
Kristina Kuznecovaitė, firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 (687) 80 571