Erasmus+ mobility programme for incoming students at ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences is for students from international partner institutions in Europe. Students who wish to study at ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences on Erasmus+ mobility programme should apply at the international offices of their home institutions in order to be selected for the programme before filling out the application to study at ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2019-2020
Autumn semester: 02/09/2019 – 23/12/2019
Holidays: 24/12/2019 – 06/01/2020
Exam period: 06/01/2020 – 31/01/2020
Spring semester: 03/02/2020 – 29/05/2020
Holidays: 12/04/2020 – 19/04/2020
Exam period: 01/06/2020 – 30/06/2020
Deadline for studies in autumn semester 2019-2020 is 31 May 2019.
Deadline for studies in spring semester 2019-2020 is 8 November 2019.
1. Contact the departmental international coordinators at your home institution and apply for Erasmus+ grant.
2. Information confirming that you are selected as an incoming Erasmus+ student is sent from your institution to the International Office of ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences.
3. Fill out the Application Form by the given deadline during the application period.
4. Fill out the Europass CV.
5. Write the Motivation letter.
6. Prepare your Transcript of Records (on the sending institution form).
7. Check information at Courses in English for Exchange Students and fill out the Learning Agreement. Get it approved and signed at your home institution and send it to the International Office of ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences. It is recommended that you keep a photocopy of the Learning Agreement for yourself. In case of any change in the Learning Agreement the International Office of your home institution will be notified within a month from arrival at International Office of ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences..
9. Send these prepared documents to the International Office of ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences:
- Europass CV
- Motivation Letter
- Transcript of Records
- Learning Agreement
- Housing Application
10. Arrange your arrival accordingly to the signed agreement with home institution.
STUDENT BUDDY (MENTOR). Every Erasmus+ student will be welcomed in Alytus by a student buddy (mentor). He or she can help you with all the matters at our institution and the town.
VISA. All information about Lithuanian visas, residence permits and border crossing issues can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania: http://consul.mfa.lt/index.php/index-home-page/first
INSURANCE AND HEALTHCARE. Information about healthcare while studying abroad can be found here: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/education/university/health/index_en.htm