Invitation to the International Applied Research Conference
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES 2019: THEORY, PRACTICE, INNOVATIONS
17 Studentu Street, Alytus, Lithuania
9 May 2019
- innovations, quality and internalization of studies
- application of information technologies in business and teaching/learning
- needs of the modern labour market
- integration of graduates into the labour market
The articles based on conference reports will be published in the reviewed publication of academic papers the Role of Higher Education Institutions in Society: Challenges, Tendencies and Perspectives (ISSN 2029-9311), which is placed in the Index Copernicus database included into the list of databases of recognized international databases compiled by the Lithuanian Science Board. The electronic edition will be released after the event in July 2019 (paper edition will not be issued).
- Participant online registration till 6 May 2019
- Submission of articles for the academic publication Role of Higher Education Institutions in Society: Challenges, Tendencies and Perspectives (ISSN 2029-9311) with the signed peer-review form of a scientist in the corresponding field till 2 May 2019, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference participation fee – 20 €.
Information for payment:
CITADELE bank, LT437290000001700144
Bank BIC code INDULT2XXXX
Please, indicate the purpose of the payment in the payment order: conference.
The copy of the payment order has to be sent to e-mail address email@example.com till 8 May 2019.
If you need an invoice in advance, please, apply to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the information about the institution, number of participants and their names.
Rasa Balynienė, email@example.com, +370 (315) 50 219, +370 (687) 45 924, +370 (600) 40 966