1000 PRINTED AND DIGITAL EXERCISE BOOKS FOR IMPROVEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION (COMPRO1000)
DURATION: 2016 – 2019
COORDINATOR: AB Rivage Pro(France)
- ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania)
- GIP – FC – Rheims (France)
- EURO CORDIALE a.s.b.l. (Luxembourg)
- August-Sander-Schule (Germany)
Partner institutions will foster to improve communication competences of young people by adapting open access pedagogic – educational interactive tool on-line.
Target groups – pupils, students, adult learners and their teachers, educators.
All materials are accessible for free on-line.
To adapt the published teaching set“1000 Printed and Digital Exercise Books for Improvement of Professional Communication” in the English, French, German, Bulgarian and Dutch languagesfor the Lithuanian and Latvian education systems and languages.
- 1000 documents in PDF formatplaced on the website.
- 1000 interactive exercises and their visual illustrationsadapted for Lithuania and Latvia.