DURATION: 36 months, 15-10-2016/14-10-2019
COORDINATING INSTITUTION: ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania)
- School of Business and Management of Technology of BSU(Belarus)
- Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank (Belarus)
- Private Institute of Management and Business(Belarus)
- Vitebsk State Technological University(Belarus)
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics(Belarus)
- De Montfort University (United Kingdom)
- Lille University of Science and Technology (France)
- University of Economy in Bydgoszcz (Poland)
THE GOAL OF THE PROJECT is based on needs and strategies of educational institutions which take part in the project, and on the socio-economic situation in the Republic of Belarus.
THE MAIN AIMS OF THE PROJECT: to increase competitiveness of Belarus partner universities offering high-quality higher education that meets the changing needs of the economic environment; assistance in increase of competencies of specialists in the IT field and improvement of the quality of higher education which meets changing needs of the economy of the Republic of Belarus and requirements of the Bologna process.
1) Development of modern competencies of specialists in IT field.
2) Modernization of syllabi training ITspecialists, development and implementation of 5 new flexible programmes on the bachelor level based on new approaches, European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) into a line with Bologna requirements.
3) Bringing 25 modern courses, implementing innovative teaching / learning methods and tools.
4) Purchasing special equipment for 5 eLearning laboratories for partner universities from Belarus.
Duration: 36 months, 15-10-2016/14-10-2019