JOIN THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF STUDENTS TO STUDY NURSING FROM FEBRUARY 2019
If you have diploma recognition from Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC), you just need D visa.
If you do not have diploma recognition from SKVC, then you can start studies from September 2019.
DURATION OF STUDIES: 3,5 year
- Tuition fee 2800 EUR/year
- Registration fee 100 EUR (not refundable)
- Accommodation fee: 75 EUR double room/month/person
- 105 EUR single room/month/person
Admission procedure steps:
- Documents for application:
- 10th grade Certificate & Transcript of records (Apostle/Attested by MFA, Govt.) Original scanned
- 12th grade Certificate & Transcript of records (Apostle/Attested by MFA, Govt.) Original scanned
- Passport scanned copy
- Application form for the studies.
- If the score of your grades is appropriate, an OfferLetter will be issued and sent to you.
- Send the original documents of your education for diploma recognition to: http://skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements (PLEASE READ THIS LINK CAREFULLY: information about required documents, authorization letter, etc. is very important).
- When you receive a positive letter about diploma recognition from SKVC, pay the fees. All documents for applying for visa will be prepared only after the payment is received.
- Book an interview for visa in the embassy.
- After you get your visa, send your flight tickets to us.
Irena Ivanauskienė, International Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Greta Rauličkytė, Marketing Centre Administrator email@example.com
Address: 17 Studentu Street, Alytus LT-62252 Lithuania
Tel: +370 619 68 585
Fax: +370 315 79 132